FRITCH CITY COUNCIL REGULAR MEETING
APRIL 16, 2013
509 WEST BROADWAY
ITEM I INVOCATION - PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
ITEM II RECOGNIZE VISITORS - Mayor Kevin Keener
ITEM III APPROVAL OF MINUTES
*1. Minutes of Regular Council Meeting April 16, 2013. Tab 1
ITEM IV OPEN FORUM
Comments from citizens on items not related to agenda items.
ITEM V OLD BUSINESS
- Deliberate and take action on Outside-City-Limits Water Rates
- Deliberate and take action on Cancellation of May 11, 2013 Election
- Deliberate and take action on Little League Field
ITEM VI EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Discussion only on personnel: City Secretary
ITEM VII CITY MANAGER REPORT
1. Financial Reports.
2. Department Head Reports.
ITEM VIII MAYORAL/COUNCILMEMBER ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. Set date for next Regular Council Meeting. (May 14, 2013)
ITEM IX FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS
ITEM X ADJOURNMENT
1. If there is no further business, the Mayor can adjourn the meeting. If all of the items
listed in the agenda have not been considered and disposed of, a majority vote is
required to adjourn.
The City Council may vote and/or act upon each of the items listed on this agenda.
Posted in accordance with the Texas Government Code, Chapter 551, on the 15th day of April, 2013 at
______ p.m., and removed on the ____ day of ________________ 2013 at _____ p.m.
Bobby Lamb, City Manager
If you plan to attend this public meeting and you have a disability that requires special arrangements at the meeting, please contact Emily West, City Secretary at (806) 857-3143 within 48 business hours of the scheduled meeting date. Reasonable accommodations will be made to assist your needs.